Kain Ramsay – NLP Master Practitioner Certification (Advanced to Expert)
|Format Type||Webrip – MP4|
- This life-transforming course will enable you to become an Achology qualified NLP Master Practitioner and gain profound insights into how personal transformation can occur on a values, identity and beliefs level.
Take this course to receive a deep understanding of the advanced concepts and principles of NLP, and recognise the habits, thought patterns and limiting strategies that hold people back from achieving their full potential.
Learn advanced NLP techniques that can be used to transform your own life and the lives of those around you. Whether this is in business, leadership or coaching, the NLP Master Practitioner course will take your understanding of NLP to a whole new level.
- Building on your existing NLP knowledge, this course will guide you through the Achology ‘Core Identity Coaching Model’ as well as Abraham Maslow’s ‘Hierarchy of Needs’. You’ll learn how to recognise flawed thinking and use cognitive restructuring to modify thought patterns.
- The ‘Meta Model’ is covered in the course. This coaching tool helps you get to the root core of an issue, really understand someone’s viewpoint or model of the world, and gain insight into someone else’s way of thinking.
- Timeline Interventions will enable you to lead your clients in reviewing their past experiences and future expectations. This robust process can modify negative associations and also install new empowering self-beliefs.
- The NLP Master Practitioner Course gives an in-depth explanation of NLP timelines and many ways you can use this technique to help a client reach their desired goals.
- Be introduced to humanistic neuro-linguistic psychology, advanced presuppositions, our multi-dimensional thought processes and how they are conveyed through our use of language.
- IMMEDIATE ACTION: Use the many downloadable NLP Master Practitioner resources that are provided in the course with other people right away.
- PLUS: Get access to our excellent online support community where you can practice your newfound NLP Master Practitioner skills today!
- NLP Practitioner and Master Practitioner training do not derive from a universal syllabus, so to gain Maximum Benefit from this course, Please Complete the ACHOLOGY NLP PRACTITIONER Course before studying this.
- This 30-hour training course can be completed in your own time at your own pace. We advise that you allow up to three months to achieve.
- Many self-reflective ideas are presented throughout the course, and as such students are encouraged to undertake personal journaling (this is for self-reflection only and isn’t required for submission).
- Study the full NLP Master Practitioner Course from the comfort of your own home, favourite cafe, or anywhere and at any time. You can access your course lessons from a smartphone, tablet or computer.
- NLP Master Practitioner applications stretch across a wide range of life areas and can be adapted for all circumstances in both personal and professional use.
- Take this course to gain an expert level understanding of the core principles and practices of NLP. Step-by-step procedures will be presented to you via the broad range of live demonstrations and exercises.
- NLP Master Practitioner training further develops the insights you gained in the Achology certified NLP Practitioner Course, showing you the core of what lies beneath the surface.
- A broad range of additional course materials is also provided that will make this NLP Practitioner course enlightening, fascinating and enjoyable.
Take your Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) to Master Practitioner level with this life-transforming course that’ll guide you through the complete process of understanding the actionable principles and practices that are used by professional NLP experts all around the world.
This comprehensive NLP Master Practitioner training course is guaranteed to help you understand a broad range of powerful tools, techniques, verbal and non-verbal communication skills that you can build into your life right away. These can be used to either help yourself or other people to achieve mastery in any area of their personal or professional life.
Past students have found this class to be packed with ground-breaking ideas that can be used to break undesired behaviours and permanently modify self-limiting beliefs. The insights that you gained on the NLP Practitioner course (Beginner to Advanced) are transferable and will be expanded throughout this expert level NLP training.
NLP Master Practitioner embraces the original teachings of traditional Neuro-Linguistic Programming, blended with modern models and concepts that haven’t yet made it into the textbooks. Students are advised to complete our Achology NLP Practitioner course before enrolling on this one.
The new 2018/19 Achology NLP Master Practitioner syllabus includes:
- NLP presupposed beliefs and utilisation within change work.
- Framing and Reframing, ability to create linguistic flexibility.
- An actionable NLP process for making value-based decisions.
- Epistemology: how we process information and know what we know.
- Managing States: recognising, managing and creating desirable states.
- Perceptual pacing: utilising filters to enhance the quality of information available.
- Working with timelines, to use timeline interventions to create additional resources.
- NLP Language Patterns, enhancing our verbal communication internally and externally.
- Rapport, developing and maintaining someone’s attention and their responsiveness.
- Neuro-Logical Levels: Recognising the angle from which to facilitate and enable lasting change.
- Coaching with NLP and useful frameworks to conduct change work.
- And much, much more!
NLP Master Practitioner training includes 30+ hours of high-impact lessons that will open up your thinking and help you to understand the human psyche fully. Throughout this course, we will delve into the realms of advanced behavioural change work, breakthrough coaching, quantum linguistics, superior communication skills, decision-making strategies and more.
Upon completing this course, you will be able to conduct elegant NLP interventions implicitly, often having made a breakthrough intervention before your client realises that anything has happened. In this course, you will be able to observe advanced NLP demonstrations to help you develop as an effective Master Practitioner, with all the most relevant accompanying skills.
This course will cover elements of both classic and new code NLP to give you a sophisticated level of skill and ability to develop excellence in your practice. Also, you will also learn a range of additional techniques to empower you in your own self-development and enable you to be the best that you can be.
Our best selling Achology courses are entirely transforming psychologically-based training with a new, revolutionary approach to teaching. Enrol today and join the thousands already transforming themselves and the world around them for the better.
You’ll be encouraged to explore your values, motivations, strengths beliefs, habitual thinking patterns, and by the end of the course, you will understand the essential models that leading NLP Practitioners use to facilitate positive change in themselves and their clients.
This course is the approved NLP Master Practitioner training within Achology, and completion of this course makes you eligible to apply for professional membership within Achology.
Achology, The Academy of Modern Applied Psychology contains active course discussion forums and an extensive range of other relevant training resources.
Upon completion of the course, you will have a grounded understanding of the core concepts, ideologies and techniques that the world’s top NLP Master Practitioners use to facilitate positive change in both themselves and the clients they serve.
NLP Master Practitioner contains elements from all of the leading schools of Neuro-Linguistic Programming, and if you are less than 100% satisfied with our training, please let us know and claim a full refund within 30 days of purchase.
- This course will complement existing NLP Practitioners who have already completed the Achology Certified NLP Practitioner course (from the same instructor).
- Life Coaches, multi-disciplinary practitioners and therapists who wish to revise their NLP knowledge and improve their NLP communication skills.
- This NLP Master Practitioner training will offer an excellent basis for those who want to participate in an NLP Master Practitioner attendance course.
- NLP Master Practitioners often consist of alternative therapists, teachers, managers, leadership teams, industry leaders, health professionals, parents and professional communicators/business people.
- This course will suit those who are passionate about people and want to make a difference by helping people achieve more significant results in life.
- Existing NLP Practitioners and Master Practitioners who wish to revise and refine their understanding of advanced Neuro-Linguistic Programming.