Jamel Gibb – Property Umbrella Blueprint
Archive : Jamel Gibb – Property Umbrella Blueprint
Now for today’s lesson!One of the main lead sources that I like to focus on is “Absentee Owned” properties. The reason for this is because it comprises of several different types of deals that I can take advantage of as a real estate investor. For example, under the “absentee property umbrella”, I can find the following types of deals:Get Jamel Gibb – Property Umbrella Blueprint on intellarea.com right now!
1. Commercial deals which includes multi-units, lots, self storage
facilities, etc.- These properties fall under the absentee property umbrella because MOST landlords with multi unit properties don’t actually live in the property.
2. Probate / Estate deals- The beneficiaries on these estate deals are most likely going to fall under the absentee property umbrella as well.
3. Free and clear deals- You can find free and clear properties that are absentee owned.
4. Fire damaged deals- Obviously, no one is going to live in a fie damaged property.
5. Code Violation deals- Some of these properties are owned by landlords that don’t want to be landlords anymore. And they are absentee owned as well.